Fitbit Versa Compatible Apps for Handy Operation – Naturally, there should be some Fitbit Versa compatible apps that can actually be useful for your smart watch. You need to get access to the Fitbit app on the phone. Go to the section All Apps. From there, you should be able to find several apps for your needs.
Here are some of the Fitbit Versa compatible apps that you can try to help you manage your activities while getting yourself better.
- Leaderboard. This app allows you to compete against other Fitbit users, especially from the family and friends. This app will motivate you while providing the effective (and also easy) way to compete. Once you install the app, you only need to check it to see which one stays on the top spot. You can also show support and encouragement through cheer up feature. Sounds like a fun and adorable app, isn’t it?
- Starbucks. If you can’t live without it, it would be a good idea to have your own account to buy the scone or coffee. The app will include your card number, which can be easily scanned during checkout. Talk about being easy, right?
- Barcodes. This app allows you to keep any membership card programs within the device. You can use it to keep information of the library card, gym membership, Starbuck membership, and much more.
- Phillips Hue. If you incorporate smart home into your daily life, this app can help. You can manage the lamps around the house in the most effective ways. Feel free to use the remote access, the voice assistant, or the Fitbit. It’s your call.
- The New York Times. Are you always looking for a way to update the daily info? This app will be handy. You can read the headlines as well as the summaries and you don’t have to subscribe anything.
Those are some apps that can be used with the Fitbit. Expect updates and improvement for the Fitbit Versa compatible apps as the numbers will increase in the future.