Garmin Forerunner Vs Apple Watch 3 Different Aspects – Making Garmin Forerunner vs Apple Watch 3 comparison is necessary, especially if you want to know which one would be ideal for your needs. Let’s start with the comparison, shall we?
If you are taking a look at the basic design, the differences between Garmin Forerunner vs Apple Watch 3 are obvious. Garmin Forerunners are mainly designed for running. That’s why it is mostly known as the running device. Apple 3, on the other hand, is falling into the smart watch category, which means that it is designed with features that can be connected with your phone so it isn’t exclusive for running or physical activities only.
The Important Questions
Before you are narrowing down your options to the latest details, there are some questions that you need to ask yourself. This is about the important factors and elements that would improve your quality of life as well as your convenience.
- What about battery life? If it is important for you, then Garmin Vivoactive 3 is the best pick. It may not be included in the Forerunner option, but it is still Garmin anyway
- How about music? Is it super crucial? Then, you want to choose Apple Series 3, but Garmin Music isn’t bad either but still….Apple is the winner
- What about connection? If connection is important, then Apple 3 would be the option.
- What about the fitness tracking ability, especially for the running functionality? You know the answer, it is Garmin Forerunner.
- What about style and design? This is tough because it basically depends on personal preference, really. But Garmin Forerunner has such as simple but nice design
In the end, the decision to choose the right device depends on you entirely. Whether you need a device exclusively for fitness tracking or you need a smart gadget to help with your daily activities, you know the differences between Garmin Forerunner vs Apple Watch 3 now.